- Prevailed at trial representing daughter of proposed conservatee seeking appointment of professional conservator of Estate over recommendation of PVP attorney that brother be appointed.
- Prevailed at trial representing trustee defending against Petition for Instructions challenging interpretation and distribution of trust.
- Argued the case of Carmack v. Reynolds (2 Cal. 5th 844) before the California Supreme Court in 2017, which provided guidance on the extent to which a creditor is able to enforce a judgment against a beneficiary’s interest in a trust.
- Prevailed at trial representing children of deceased defending omitted spouse and spousal property petitions.
- Successfully represented Trustee in defending multiple petitions seeking her removal and damages in multi-million dollar trust dispute.
- Prevailed in long cause trial on financial elder abuse claims representing a conservator, successfully streamlining issues to a short trial, and obtaining judgment for compensatory damages, attorneys’ fees and double damages. Affirmed on Appeal in Kerley v. Weber (2018) 27 Cal. App. 5th 1187.